Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ok, here we go again. I don't have a lot of time because my train leaves shortly and I am writing this with my laptop on my lap. Bruno Beberes (French HOD and sits on the reference group) gave an interesting interview recently where he suggested that Morocco my try to return to the competition next year. Bruno expects that they will return. Kosovo has tried to enter twice before and Beberes also compared them with Bosnia and Herzegovia when they decided to enter in 1993.

Other interesting points that arose was that Amaury Vassili was orginally to sing Maria at the Eurovision song contest however as he had performed it at a show in July 2010. Personally I think it is a far better and more interesting song then Sognu. But that may just be me. Beberes did not mention the plan  that France is to have a National Final.

María - Amaury Vassili

In other news Mans Zelmerlow is planning to return to Melodifestivalen 2012. He is currently searching for a song. After being a fan favorite for 2007 and 2009 I'm looking forward to his return.

Back again on Tuesday all going to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment