Friday, March 9, 2012

Surprise! It's A Podcast (Melodifestivalen Final)

Today we are delighted to present our first podcast. This is a bit of an experiment for us and we'd love your feedback. We feel that podcasting is becoming a greater part of Eurovision fandom but also it is important to understand that we cannot write the huge pieces for things like Melodifestivalen that fully communicate my thoughts. If you have not been following Melodifestivalen up until now read our Rough Guide to Melodifestivalen 2012.



It was a delight to do this but four points I would like to make before you send feedback.

  1. It ran three minutes longer than I wanted.
  2. I pause a lot - I am trying to work on that.
  3. I would love to add jingles or something so as it is not just voice. 
  4. Before anyone from Ireland asks even though I am from Dublin I speak with a Tipperary accent. This is because most of my family is from Tipperary. Please don't stare in surprise like most Dublin people do.
I will put up an abridged script of the Podcast a later stage today. 

Please leave your comments at the bottom of this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment